May I make a proposal :  adding `remote` flag also? 🙂

#Concern : It seems like we are sort of allowing users to assume what the
ones without `local` flag are (are called by the community).

#Possible Benfit : Users will benefit from not having to think about what `
non-local` clusters are called.

# Use-case : when someone automates counting how many remotes and clusters
are there in list via shell-script, or simple String parser where the user
will benefit more when grouping by `local` vs `remote`, rather than `local`
 vs `“”`.

# Original Github Comment :
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/20614#issuecomment-1599025705