Hi dev,

I realized that `removeMostServicingBrokersForNamespace` func in the broker
selection logic can cause infinite unloading.

Suppose an overloaded broker unloaded a bundle and only has the minimum
number of bundles(in that namespace) among brokers. In that case, the
selection logic (`removeMostServicingBrokersForNamespace`) will filter out
other brokers and always reassign the bundle to the previous broker. This
will cause infinite unloading(like a boomerang).

To mitigate this issue, we need to cherry-pick this PR to disable this
logic by the config.
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/16059

And we probably want to disable this
`removeMostServicingBrokersForNamespace` logic by default.

Regards,
Heesung