Hi Dave,
This is an external request. Paimon has added support for Kafka but
has not yet incorporated support for Pulsar. Therefore, the Paimon
community desires to integrate Pulsar.

Furthermore, when integrating Pulsar into Paimon, it is desired to
enable the ability to configure isolation levels, similar to Kafka, to
support reading uncommitted transaction logs.

Additional context can be found in the following link:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-paimon/issues/765

Sincerely,
Xiangying