Hi Dave,
The uncommitted transactions do not impact actual users' bank accounts.
Business Processing System E only reads committed transactional
messages and operates users' accounts. It needs Exactly-once semantic.
Real-time Monitoring System D reads uncommitted transactional
messages. It does not need Exactly-once semantic.

They use different subscriptions and choose different isolation
levels. One needs transaction, one does not.
In general, multiple subscriptions of the same topic do not all
require transaction guarantees.
Some want low latency without the exact-once semantic guarantee, and
some must require the exactly-once guarantee.
We just provide a new option for different subscriptions. This should
not be a breaking change,right?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Xiangying