Hi, Enrico

> Hello,
> this sounds like a good idea.
> It is not clear to me who is going to run these meetings (also when and how)

Who?

IMO, our PMC chair can lead this meeting. And all of the commuters can
volunteer to run this meeting.

When?

We need to talk about a suitable time range. It’s better to cover different
time zones. EMEA, APAC, etc.

How?

I think this office hour is more like Q&A, which can help users adopt Pulsar
quickly. But we still need to talk about it.

Best,
Mattison