There was a discussion yesterday in the community meeting to make the proposed
change
to drop Pulsar SQL (Trino/Presto), already in the 3.2.0 release.

Matteo started the discussion thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/4f1cco12cycq36m7vtyjs2j5q5975666

I deleted branch-3.2 for now so that we don't spend unnecessary time
backporting these changes from master to branch-3.2. Let's cut branch-3.2 when
we have voted about the Pulsar SQL removal and made the changes in master
branch. I hope this makes sense.

-Lari