I will not enter into debating the long list of grievances here, though I
thought I needed to clarify at least 2 points:

1. You can ask any questions and direct any feedback to the PMC (and if
you're not happy with the response you can take it all the way up to the
ASF Board), but personal attacks are not OK here

2. I don't think it's good looking when you're reacting to people
disagreeing with you by claiming they either are incompetent or have some
hidden agenda. Perhaps trying to understand why they disagreed with you
would be more helpful.

Matteo

--
Matteo Merli