> Our team has also tried to submit multiple
enhancements and also PIP, but most of them are bogged down by
reviewers who are very new to Pulsar, might not understand messaging
correctly, or don’t find such enhancements useful for their usecases.

If  your PRs or PIPs are not taken enough care of, please show
concrete examples and ping committers in GitHub, Slack or the mail
list. If you're suspicious of the committers that blocked your
contributions, you can also make the discussion open in the mail list
for more visibility.

You mentioned PIP-337 [1] as an example. Unfortunately, I see Lari
left many comments 3 weeks ago and there are no responses. The author
also does not send any mail to the dev mail list.

Regarding the fact that SN's proposals get more focus. It's true and
reasonable because many committers work for SN. If one wants to
promote his proposal, he could ping others in the company. For non-SN
contributors, they can also reach Pulsar committers in GitHub, Slack
as I mentioned before.

Let's take PIP-338 [2] as another example. I can tell you that my team
(from SN) has tracked this proposal internally from the mail [3]
though the priority is not high so we don't have much time to review
it for now. And I see there are many discussions from Lari and Girish,
while the author (Meet0861) only left 1 comment in these discussions.
Anyway, I don't think it should be "simply ignored without
discussion".

[1] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/22016
[2] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/22039
[3] https://lists.apache.org/thread/0ythswmt6d0q10f1knctc7py0gh5s4rd