Sorry, I don't know why the format is messed up. The format was fine when I
sent it. It seems that I can't modify the sent email. If necessary, I will
re-send a voting email.

Hi, Pulsar Community:

I would like to start the voting thread for PIP-359: Support custom message
listener executor for specific subscription.
PIP: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/22902

Please review and vote on the PIP-359, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the PIP-359
[ ] -1, Do not approve the PIP-539 (please provide specific comments)

Thanks,
Linlin Duan(AuroraTwinkle)

Aurora Twinkle <foreverlove...@gmail.com> 于2024年6月19日周三 00:44写道: