The vote is approved with 5 binding votes and 1 non-binding vote. Votes:  -
Lari Hotari(binding) - xiangying meng(non-binding)  - Yubiao Feng(binding)
- Haiting Jiang(binding) - guo jiwei (binding) - Jia Zhai(binding) Thank
you all for verifying and voting! Linlin Duan(AuroraTwinkle)

Jia Zhai <zhai...@apache.org> 于2024年7月8日周一 22:04写道: