Great job!

➢ When I go to japanese under documentation, it does not look Japanese
➢     to me:) Can you also check?

Some encoding issue occurs in the Japanese documents.
We will check it.

Thanks,
Nozomi

2017/07/19 4:40 に、"Sahaya Andrews" <andr...@apache.org> を書き込みました:

    Nice! Looks good.

    1. Under "Client Libraries", the links below C++ returns 404 except
    "Python docs".

    2. There seems to be some encoding issue: e.g:

https://pulsar.incubator.apache.org/docs/latest/getting-started/ConceptsAndArchitecture/#Architectureoverview,
    I see texts like "Pulsar’s key features include:"

    Nozomi & Yuki,

      When I go to japanese under documentation, it does not look Japanese
    to me:) Can you also check?

    Andrews.