Yes, the encoding issues should have been fixed by the build last night.
(It's still strange that was not showing up on certain machines compared to
others.. even using the same browsers.. )

Taylor, Dave: We also added the standard ASF links in the "Community"
drop-down. Please take a look.

The Javadoc link was fixed and the C++ Doxygen and Python generated docs
are still broken, though a fix is on the way:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/pull/585

--
Matteo Merli
<matteo.me...@gmail.com>