2009/1/14 Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>:
> Aidan Skinner wrote:
>>
>> Hey,
>>
>> I've been converting a few test cases in systests that aren't using
>> QpidTestCase, and had to add ReturnUnroutableMandatoryMessageTest,
>> PriorityTest and TimeToLiveTest to the 010ExcludeList. Are those
>> features implemented in the C++ broker?
>
> Ttl is implemented on the broker; message priorities are not. The mandatory
> flag has changed somewhat in 0-10 so that test would likely need to be
> adapted (the c++ broker doesn't yet issue a reject if the accept-mode is set
> to explicit).

ReturnUnroutableMandatoryMessageTest should be moved into some sort of
protocol version specific test folder.  For instance that test
*should* pass if run against Rabbit or OpenAMQ (do we split out or
system tests between generic AMQP and "Qpid specific"?, but the notion
of "mandatory" is different in 0-10 and will be different again in
1-0...

-- Rob