William Henry wrote:
Hi guys,

My non-voting comment. Thanks for letting me weigh in :)

I like that it is clean. I like the feather.

+1

I'm not fond of the 'Q'. It reminds me of a request-reply call - the arrow goes
out and comes back.

Another fairly geeky interpretation would be that it is reminiscent of a circular data structure like a circular buffer or a circular queue.

I do think the font choice could use some improvement, not that I know enough about fonts to make a better suggestion.

In general though I think this direction for the logo has a lot of promise.

--Rafael