Danushka Menikkumbura wrote:

I am going to do some site restructuring. You will note that if AMQP is google Qpid shows up on page 7. Going
to do some work to try address this.

I am not aware of what is going on with the previous attempt of restructuring the site. I think that was pre-M3.

Just cleaning up pages on the wiki, making the content easier to navigate. fixing titles etc is the type of stuff I am doing. Home page is now a lot better - thanks all that helps. I have started working on a FAQ, needs review and a lot more work
and a getting started I think is the next area to clean up.

Carl.