Joshua Kramer wrote:

Every Python example currently has the same template, with a clearly marked section for the code that differs from other examples. I did that on purpose when I did the first set of examples ;->

If that's the RedHat documentation you're referring to... my script skeleton is actually based off of that. Mine also includes other utilitarian things such as logging setup, forking and disconnecting from the terminal (daemonization, etc) that I 'liberated' from the Python Cookbook.

But I'd be happy to share if anybody's interested. :)

The same skeleton used in the Red Hat documentation is found in all of the Python examples found on the Getting Started page (http://qpid.apache.org/getting-started.html).

And yes, please do share your skeleton! (That sounds a little gruesome, if you take it the wrong way, but you know what I mean ....)

Jonathan