Hi Robert,

Thanks for the advice and I was able to build it. Now I am struggling to
import this project to a Java IDE (IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse). I tried to
follow the instructions given by Lahiru in his blogpost,[1] but Maven build
is failing since there is no pom.xml.

Then I imported the broker module to the eclipse via the Ant build file and
attached the jars of the lib folder manually. Now there are some errors in
the org.apache.qpid.server.protocol.AMQPFastProtocolHandler class. It says
that it is hard to resolve the following classes.

org.apache.mina.filter.WriteBufferLimitFilterBuilder;
org.apache.mina.filter.codec.QpidProtocolCodecFilter;
org.apache.qpid.AMQException;
org.apache.qpid.codec.AMQCodecFactory;
org.apache.qpid.framing.AMQDataBlock;
org.apache.qpid.framing.AMQProtocolHeaderException;
org.apache.qpid.framing.AMQShortString;
org.apache.qpid.framing.ConnectionCloseBody;
org.apache.qpid.framing.HeartbeatBody;
org.apache.qpid.framing.MethodRegistry;
org.apache.qpid.framing.ProtocolInitiation;
org.apache.qpid.framing.ProtocolVersion;
org.apache.qpid.ssl.SSLContextFactory;

I am not sure whether I am doing the correct thing. How can I import this
into an IDE successfully ?

Thanks.

/ thilina

[1] -