Hi Aidan,

Thanks for the guidelines. I followed your steps and it worked for me.

Following is the set of steps I followed, in case someone needs it in the
future.

1. Run the ant build from the root directory of Java trunk.
Eclipse projects.
3. Add all the libraries in the <root>/build/lib directory as the libraries
for all three of projects.
4. Set the project dependencies.
    In Eclipse, Build Path --> projects
    Set "common" as a dependency for "broker" and "client"

It will be really helpful for the beginners, if these steps can be
documented and added to the project web site.

Thanks.

/ thilina

--
E-Mail         : thilin...@gmail.com