Rajith Attapattu wrote:
I think a single destination impl should be able to handle any type
and I demonstrated that in the patch with AMQXDestination class.
We currently have a destination impl per exchange and I think that
restricts flexibility and IMO this sort of specialization is
unnecessary.

Looking back through this thread, I can't see the patch anywhere. Did it get stripped from your original email or am I just looking in the wrong place?

AMQXDestination becomes an important part of the public API. It would be the class that most users who want to populate their own jndi directory would use. The name and class definition would be worth considering in that light, and some java doc might be useful.

--Gordon.