Gordon Sim wrote:
I think you might actually want to control that explicitly, e.g. have something like this:

queuex.MyQueue = {create-on-send=true, create-on-receive=false, ...}

Why could you not do this on a 'destinationx'? That would seem much neater to me.

I could see that you might want to put the auto-create flag(s) on the destinations themselves, but I would think the queue properties should only be specified once since they may be reference from multiple destinations, e.g.:

dest.D1 = MyQueue; { auto-create=true, ... }
dest.D2 = MyQueue; { auto-create=false, ... }

queue.MyQueue = {durable = true, auto-delete=true, ...}

--Rafael