2009/6/9 Steve Huston <shus...@riverace.com>:

> If you're game for continuing this test, could you please grab the
> Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable package from
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9B2DA534-3E03
> -4391-8A4D-074B9F2BC1BF&displaylang=en
>
> And install that, then re-run the broker. No need to reinstall Qpid.

As a quick test I installed the package on a machine without the VC++
2008 runtime and got the same result as Gordon. With the VC++ runtime
installed it worked.

Incidentally I used VC++ 2008 SP1 runtime which I'd guess (?) you're
testing against if you have installed the Visual Studio 2008 service
pack.

RG