Rajith Attapattu wrote:
Bryan,

If JBoss code is needed for building then it might be an issue as
JBoss is using LGPL.
Any libraries that are checked into the lib dir in the project has to
have a compatible license.

An alternative would be to use some form of abstraction with reflection.
This prevents the need for having JBoss libraries at compile time.
I used a similar strategy to support Realtime Java constructs.

Regards,

Rajith

Rajith:

Thanks for the feedback. I was assuming a model where to build the contrib stuff the developer would need to download additional bits. Would that alleviate the issue? Or just add new issues?

-- bk