On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 11:53 -0500, Steve Huston wrote:
> [...]

It's related to this in that it's symbols from boost::filesystem which
aren't found. However the details of Unix and Windows linking are
different enough that the bugs can't be related (essentially because the
dll linking under windows is driven from the header files, but that
isn't possible under Unix).

Andrew