Hi Kerry,

Ok, good.

> Looking over the trunk I see most of the features I was
> interested in from
> 0.5 are already being addressed - work on broker failover,
> QMF map messages,
> and I like the messaging API.

Great.

> One related question - do the management
> tools [qpid-route, qpid-config, ect.] exist for Windows?

They're python programs, so they're usable on all platforms. There
were probably some non-portable artifacts in the 0.5 release which
prevented some from working correctly on Windows. They should all be
fixed now.

> I didn't see them
> in the qpid 0.5 win32 release, and I don't see them my trunk cpp
build
> tree...

They're not currently in the prebuilt win32 kit. They are in the trunk
in qpid/python/commands

-Steve