Robert Godfrey wrote:
I don't wish to overcomplicate, but do you want some grouping of features...
(e.g. a parentFeature tag)  if we're looking at the same sort of granularity
as unit tests, that should be quite fine... but many of them may be aspects
of the same "feature"...

Quite possibly. I suspect the format requirements will become more apparent as more content is added. Maybe the first step is to identify all the existing feature-list-type content we have and then see how amenable it all is to being massaged into a single format.

--Rafael