Ken Giusti wrote:
Hi,

I've no problem with a cleanup reorg, but I'd like to keep the qmf version in
the dirname (wherever it may end up).  e.g.:

qmf/                  --->      qpid/extras/qmf/
qmf2/                 --->      qpid/extras/qmf2/

Ah, I was a bit unclear in my notation, I was thinking of qpid/extras/qmf/qmf, and qpid/extras/qmf/qmf2, assuming that they would share license, install, and packaging bits, but I'd be happy to do it as above as well if you wanted qmf and qmf2 to be separate directories within extras.

--Rafael