From: Jonathan Robie [mailto:jonathan.ro...@redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 6:32 AM
To: dev@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Qpid Wiki in DocBook

Here's a PDF built from the Qpid Wiki, converted to DocBook:

http://people.apache.org/~jonathan/qpid-book.pdf

I'm posting this now as a sign of life, to give a feel for where this is
headed, and to get feedback on the organization.

There are some things that still need cleaning up:

- some links don't resolve properly
- some formatting issues
- some pages have been updated since I converted them

But some of this should simply be replaced with new content - I have
some existing content that we can contribute, and I'd like to start
creating new content here, instead of or in addition to the Wiki.

I'd also like to get some other people working on this with me. I'd
particularly like to get someone to be in charge of the section on the
Java Broker.

Who wants to get involved in this?

Jonathan