On 04/28/2010 10:47 AM, Jonathan Robie wrote:
Unless someone objects, I will ask #asfinfra to set up the
qpid.apache.org svn in dist.apache.org. This is what they recommended.

Sorry to jump in late, was on vacation. Just want to verify: this new repo is for the _source_ for our new web site, the full site will be generated to a non-SVN directory on a web server somewhere. I.e. we're not planning to hit the apache SVN server every time someone clicks on our site.