Nice work Rajith,

I like the menu from #3, but as I said last time round I prefer white
backgrounds for content, so that draws me to #1, though I really don't like
the border there. Based on that I propose design #4 ('3+1') below hehe. Its
design #1 without the border, an increase in text area and font size,
justified, and the menu background from #3.

So my choice is #4, then #3, then #1 (assuming transferable vote :P), then
finally ill go with absolutely anything in order to get something new up :)

http://people.apache.org/~robbie/qpid/website/qpid_4/

Robbie