On 05/20/2010 05:48 PM, Jonathan Robie wrote:
Here's a slightly modified  version of prototype 4, some of the changes
are not visible, the main visible change is that the title and subtitle
are larger than in Rajith and Robbie's designs:

http://people.apache.org/~jonathan/website/

I'd consider this a minor modification of what we agreed on, and we can
change it further if we need to. But is this a good design to start with?

I think it looks great.

One comment on the text "Qpid implements the *latest* AMQP specification," this will be untrue for a time when AMQP 1.0 ships, and will be periodically untrue as revisions to the specification come out. Maybe drop the "latest" for the front page, we can provide a separate page that we keep up to date with details about the specifications we implement.