If we upgrade to mina 1.1.7 then we could easily get rid of
backport-util-concurrent.jar.
With the changes I proposed in QPID-2629 we reduce this a bit further as well.

For the client release, if we don't ship the tests then with the above
changes we could get somewhere close to ~ 2.3 MB.
Here's the break down.

532K    build/lib/qpid-client-0.7.jar
32K     build/lib/mina-filter-ssl-1.0.1.jar
4.0K    build/lib/plugins
1.4M    build/lib/qpid-common-0.7.jar
24K     build/lib/qpid-all.jar
308K    build/lib/mina-core-1.0.1.jar
28K     build/lib/geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.0.jar
16K     build/lib/slf4j-api-1.4.0.ja

Rajith

--
Regards,