On 27 May 2010 01:16, Sorin S. <ssu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> +1 for the idea of getting rid of backport-util-concurrent jar
> As a curiosity, did anybody run any kind of test with Emmanuel's patch for
> upgrading to Mina 1.1.7 - is this change bringing any noticeable
> improvement?

I've been swamped and hadn't had the chance, I'll make a effort this
weekend as I'd like to see us using a somewhat more recent MIna. We
can easily get rid of backport-util by putting the dummy Java.15
version in. It simply proxies the Java concurrent classes rather than
using the 1.4 compatible approach.

--
Martin Ritchie