Thank you for taking care of this Andrew. Do you know if it will make it into the 0.8 release?

I attached a diff to JIRA.

Emmanuel Bourg

Le 19/10/2010 09:18, Andrew Kennedy a écrit :

Thanks for that. I hadn't seen some of the changes you made there, so I
have added them to the branch code I am working on, which contains an
independently arrived at MINA 1.1.7 upgrade. (see QPID-2811 for the
rest, not yet completed.)

I'll credit you for the upgrade patch when I commit my changes to TRUNK,
since they are identical and you implemented it first. However, I think
you need to attach a physical patch file to the JIRA, in order to
fulfill ASF copyright requirements.

Andrew.