Le 19/10/2010 15:26, Rajith Attapattu a écrit :

IIRC you also had a patch for removing MINA ByteBuffers from the
client/common code.
If you don't mind could you please post the JIRA number and the patch
(attached to JIRA with license box checked).

I started working on this but the patch is incomplete. I didn't address the auto growing buffer for the JMS messages. I got lost in the messages life cycle and I didn't have enough tests to ensure nothing was getting broken.

The patch is attached to QPID-2627. I have already filed a CLA with the ASF, so feel free to use my contributions :)

Emmanuel Bourg