Hi Emmanuel,

Andrew already suggested what the underlying issue is likely to be,
however upon looking at it I see that qpid.start seems to be
completely redundant. The qpid-server[.bat] scripts are the
intended/documented way of running the broker, and all qpid.start does
is exec qpid-server. I have never used qpid.start. It seems silly
having multiple startup scripts and we certainly have a large number
of scripts in the bin/ directories as it is, so I intend to simply
remove qpid.start.

Robbie