Hi everyone,

First of all, let me just say that I'm really impressed with Qpid!
I've been playing with the C++ broker and client library on and off
for the past couple of weeks, and I've been continually impressed with
just how well it works out of the box.  So thank you all!! :)

As well as C++, I am quite interested in using Qpid from PHP, and so
I've been experimenting with wrapping the Qpid C++ library using SWIG
(just as the python and ruby bindings currently do).  So after a lot
of playing and SWIG-debug work, I now have a (rough) PHP library that
works :)

Although I still have a fair bit of clean-up to do, it looks like all
that will be required in the end is a custom SWIG *.i interface file
for the PHP library, and a couple of minor "#if[n]def SWIGPHP"
directives in the messaging/Session.h header (to work around some
SWIG::PHP limitations).  And a relevant Makefile.am too I 'spose.

So, my question is, how would you like me to contribute the PHP work
back to Qpid?  I'm perfectly happy to just attach the final files to a
JIRA issue (would https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2777 be
appropriate? or should I create new JIRA issue specifically for PHP?).
 I'm also just as happy to do an "svn commit" once its ready...
whatever works best for you guys.

Thanks! :)

Paul Colby
--