Hey Paul,

Thank you very much for your kind comments about Qpid and your desire to
contribute towards the project.
Perhaps it's best to create a separate JIRA for the PHP client.

I am sorry if you are already aware of this, but if you weren't it's best if
the PHP API follows the same model as the new Python and C++ messaging API.
That will make all the clients look and behave the same way.

Regards,

Rajith

--
Regards,