Hi ,

I am trying to understand and I cannot find the answer in any places I have
looked at. Can someone answer the following:

1.       If we have a multiple card system and there are local qpidd C++
brokers that are to be run on each card. If each broker starts up
independently, do they find out about each other automatically if there is
network connectivity between all the cards ( I mean IP connectivity)?  Can you
elaborate on how this works if possible ( I tried to look at the AMQP standard
to see if I can work it out).

2.       If a message is sent to a particular client queue, is my assumption
right when I say that only the addressed client get the message and no other
broker is sent the same message? In other words, no broadcasting/multicasting
is taking place.

Thanks

Nitin

[cid:image001.png@01CD2F92.F8E0DFB0]