Hi, Steve. I'm very pleased that you like it.
Qpidcomponents.org has three problems:
- Fixes for the store code are no longer going to the rhmessaging repo
- Instead they're going to the "legacystore" module under
qpid/cpp; this is part of an ongoing effort by Kim van der Riet to
update the store interface
- Cumin and sesame no longer live there either; they're at fedoraproject.org
- I don't have access to it, so I can't fix it (I've asked and
received no response)
For these reasons, I'm not keen on linking to qpidcomponents.org.
What I obviously *should* do is link to the above named resources
somewhere in the site content.
Indeed, the logo is not a decided thing. I just stopped making any
further changes after Robbie asked to consider it separately.
Justin
On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Steve Huston <[email protected]> wrote:
> Looks very nice, Justin!
>
> I don't see a link or description of qpidcomponents.org - since that's where
> users can get the Linux store, I think that's important. Maybe off the
> Downloads page like now?
>
> Also, I am probably way out of date, but did I miss a discussion of changing
> the logo? I think it's cool, but don't remember discussing a change - it's
> probably me, but just asking.
>
> Thanks,
> -Steve
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Justin Ross [mailto:[email protected]]
>> Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 12:39 PM
>> To: [email protected]; [email protected]
>> Subject: Website update 4
>>
>> Update:
>> http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-05-10/
>> Previous versions:
>> http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-04-16/
>> http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-04-03/
>> http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-03-26/
>> http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-03-13/
>> Head version, for following things as they change:
>> http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/head/
>> The source code and README:
>> https://github.com/ssorj/transom
>>
>> Some bigger changes:
>>
>> - Added scripts to generate release notes
>> - Added link to EAP 6 instructions in JCA page
>> - Added QMF api doc
>> - Add pdfs to book-generation scripts
>> - Updated the messenger doc snapshot
>> - Added messenger and protocol engine API doc in C, python, and java
>> - Added messenger examples in many languages
>> - Added make target and instructions for publishing content
>> - Improved the developer center
>> - Added 0.22 release content
>> - Overhauled the scripts for generating release content
>> - Added jms examples
>>
>> To better show the proposed launch state, I've made 0.22 the current
>> release in the preview site. As a result, some of the links won't work
>> because they point to things (such as a release tag) that don't exist yet.
>>
>> I'd like to hold a vote in about a week on replacing our current website.
>> I'll
>> have time for another update in the meantime, so please let me know about
>> any changes you'd like to see. In particular, take a pass through the
>> component page for the parts of Qpid you are familiar with. I'd love to get
>> some detailed corrections and refinements.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Justin
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional
>> commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]