    - Instead they're going to the "legacystore" module under
qpid/cpp; this is part of an ongoing effort by Kim van der Riet to
update the store interface
  - Cumin and sesame no longer live there either; they're at fedoraproject.org
  - I don't have access to it, so I can't fix it (I've asked and
received no response)

For these reasons, I'm not keen on linking to qpidcomponents.org.
What I obviously *should* do is link to the above named resources
somewhere in the site content.

Indeed, the logo is not a decided thing.  I just stopped making any
further changes after Robbie asked to consider it separately.

Justin