On 05/10/2013 12:39 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
Update:
     http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-05-10/

Perhaps a Documentation link under Resources on the front page, leading to a list of all the docs?

C++ Broker page: "High Availability" links to C++ broker book, suggest a link to the HA chapter. It's not immediately obvious what section you should read if you're just brought to the book.

Previous versions:
     http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-04-16/
     http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-04-03/
     http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-03-26/
     http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-03-13/
Head version, for following things as they change:
     http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/head/
The source code and README:
     https://github.com/ssorj/transom

Some bigger changes:

   - Added scripts to generate release notes
   - Added link to EAP 6 instructions in JCA page
   - Added QMF api doc
   - Add pdfs to book-generation scripts
   - Updated the messenger doc snapshot
   - Added messenger and protocol engine API doc in C, python, and java
   - Added messenger examples in many languages
   - Added make target and instructions for publishing content
   - Improved the developer center
   - Added 0.22 release content
   - Overhauled the scripts for generating release content
   - Added jms examples

To better show the proposed launch state, I've made 0.22 the current
release in the preview site.  As a result, some of the links won't
work because they point to things (such as a release tag) that don't
exist yet.

I'd like to hold a vote in about a week on replacing our current
website.  I'll have time for another update in the meantime, so please
let me know about any changes you'd like to see.  In particular, take
a pass through the component page for the parts of Qpid you are
familiar with.  I'd love to get some detailed corrections and
refinements.

Thanks!
Justin