On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 01:54:50PM -0400, Justin Ross wrote:
> RC5 contains the proposed final bits for Qpid 0.22.
>
> If you favor making the RC5 bits into our official release, vote +1.
> If you have reason to believe RC5 is not ready for release, vote -1.
>
> I will close this vote on Monday, 22 May.  I know that's a little
> brief, but I have some vacation time coming up soon, and I'm hoping to
> finish the release before I leave.

The patches for 4344 were applied in reverse on this branch and, with
the last cherry-pick, the bindings/CMakeLists.txt broke the CMake
changes. The conditional check for Swig < 1.3.32 is still in the file
and needs to be deleted to fix CMake.

This is totally my fault.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/