Justin,

I hope it is still not too late to request the inclusion into 0.22  of  a
minor fix for Windows batch script to start Java Broker (
http://svn.apache.org/r1485859  QPID-4881).

We introduced new command line arguments requiring to pass an equal
character as part of the argument but the batch script splits the command
line argument with 'equal' into two arguments and removes equal character.
Such arguments have to be quoted but processing of quoted arguments
resulted in the errors.

The changes fixed the processing of quoted arguments. It is a minor issue
and there are some workarounds but I would like to request the inclusion of
the fix as it is quite trivial.

Kind Regards,
Alex