On 07/08/2014 09:40 AM, Duong Quynh (FSU1.Z8.IP) wrote:
Yes I did, I make clean, deleted the CMake_Cache.txt, redid the whole process from
"cmake .." if that doesn't work then something is wrong with the make process.
I'll wipe out the build folder and retry.

That should certainly have done it. I just don't understand the log trace. Could you get a stack trace for all the threads (pstack <pid of producer process>), to be sure we know where it is waiting?

(The protocol trace shows the session window is set to one message by the broker. Therefore only one message can initially be sent. The broker then does move that window forwards by one, which should allow another transfer to be sent. QPID-5737 fixes a case where this doesn't happen if the application is already closing the session.)