On Wed, 2013-07-31 at 10:46 +0200, Rob Godfrey wrote:
> I've replied one technical point on the OASIS list:
>
> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/amqp/201307/msg00011.html

In that message you say: " It is possible to have two objects of
differing types with the same name (e.g. a queue named “foo” and a
management node named “foo”)"

I am pleased to hear that. I drew the opposite conclusion from 2.5.1:

"A case-sensitive string identifying the entity. It MUST be unique
within the Management Node through which it is accessed. It MAY
change during its lifetime."

"unique within the node" sounds like it has to be unique for _all_
management entities in the node not just those of the same type.

Can you clarify that for the next draft? The same goes for identity. It
makes a big difference - I put type prefixes on the names in my impl
which is ugly and redundant. I look forward to throwing them away.

Cheers,
Alan.