If I recall correctly, one of the Quickstep developers wrote the python script.

On 01/05/2017 11:43 AM, Marc Spehlmann wrote:
That seems to be the repo with the LLVM code for implementing IWYU. I think
what we have in our repo is scripts ontop of that library. I'm wondering
where the scripts came from.

Thanks,
Marc

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Harshad Deshmukh <hars...@cs.wisc.edu>