On 07/06/2011 03:59 AM, Guillaume Marceau wrote:

[...]

[2]    If you are the author of a teachpack, please update your error
messages
       to match this new style. You can follow the error message completion
       guidelines, which are now in the main documentation under the "How to
       Design Programs Teachpacks" header. Send me e-mail if you need help.

Shouldn't the documentation be in the "HtDP Languages as Libraries" manual instead? My understanding was that the "*How to Design Programs* Teachpacks" manual was for students and the "HtDP Languages as Libraries" manual was for implementors.

Ryan