I want to apply a transformation to a nested pattern element.

To start with, suppose I have a (kind of useless) with-handlers that looks like
this:

(with-syntax
         ([((arg ...) ...)
           #`((clause.input ...) ...)])
       et-cetera)

That is, I've basically just renamed "clause.input" to "arg".

But now, I want to perform some transformation on the elements. I'd like to
write this:

(with-syntax
         ([((arg ...) ...)
           #`((#,(transform #'clause.input) ...) ...)])
       et-cetera)

.. but this fails, with the error "new-style-signals.rkt:42:30: syntax: missing
ellipsis with pattern variable in template in: clause.input"

I can certainly work around this, by abandoning the pattern-matching slickness
and just using a bunch of syntax->lists, but it seems like there must be a
nicer way. Am I missing some nifty trick?

John

  Racket Developers list:
  http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev