On 09/17/2012 02:20 PM, John Clements wrote:

On Sep 16, 2012, at 5:48 PM, Ryan Culpepper wrote:

See 'define-template-metafunction' in syntax/parse/experimental/template.
Remember to change the relevant occurrences of 'syntax' to 'template'.

Neat!

I'm guessing, though, that I probably shouldn't release planet packages that
depend on experimental-mumbleā€¦

I think it's fine if you're prepared to update the package when it changes. If I do remove syntax/parse/experimental/template, I'll mark it as deprecated for a release cycle or two first.

Ryan