I was able to get past the problems in the previous mail. I'm trying to use
the v2 API but authorization doesn't seem to kick in:

curl -v -u username:password
http://localhost:21000/api/atlas/v2/search/basic?typeName=hdfs_path

This call succeeds without the Ranger plugin being called. In
'conf/application.properties' I have "atlas.authorizer.impl = RANGER" and
there are no obvious errors in the logs. Is the Atlas authorization
framework integrated with the newer REST API yet?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder