Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:
On 11-02-11 15:17, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
there is considerable opposition to dropping Java 5 support at this
time. The real question is whether we had allowed long enough for anyone
who objected to dropping 1.4 to say so. I think we have.

I do too. How do we proceed from here? SVN is up again, did the svn switch work out for you? Or did u use relocate?

My plan is:

1. Do a clean trunk check-out from the new location.

2. Copy the changed modules from my skunk workarea to the new trunk workarea. The includes changing the default compiler build target.

3. Do an abbreviated test sequence. I've already done a full QA of the skunk branch.

4. Check-in.

Patricia